|상품명||Maxillofacial Surgery(2 Vol Set),3/e|
|저 자||Peter Prof. Brennan|
|면 수||2304 page|
|배송비||2,500원 (30,000원 이상 구매 시 무료)|
(최소주문수량 1개 이상 / 최대주문수량 0개 이하)사이즈 가이드
위 옵션선택 박스를 선택하시면 아래에 상품이 추가됩니다.
|Maxillofacial Surgery(2 Vol Set),3/e||( 15660)|
할인가가 적용된 최종 결제예정금액은 주문 시 확인할 수 있습니다.
의학서적전문 "성보의학서적"의 신간도서입니다.
Now in full color, Maxillofacial Surgery, 3rd Edition covers the entire specialty of maxillofacial surgery, including craniofacial deformity, oral surgery, trauma, and oncology. Unlike other OMFS texts where the contributors are singly boarded in oral surgery, this richly illustrated text boasts OMFS contributors who are all dual boarded in both oral surgery and medicine. Thoroughly updated with evidence-based content, it addresses the advances in technology and procedures providing oral and maxillofacial surgeons with new and exciting treatment options. And with print and digital formats, it is easy to use in any setting.
• Authoritative guidance on oral and maxillofacial surgery by internationally recognized experts in the field.
• 2,800 illustrations, including radiographs and full color artwork and clinical photos, provide clinicians and OMS residents with a clear visual guide to diagnoses, key concepts, and surgical techniques, as well as examples of preoperative and postoperative results.
• A multidisciplinary approach reflects the best practices in the disciplines of oral and maxillofacial surgery, head and neck surgery, plastic surgery, and otolaryngology.
• Covers contemporary techniques and technological advances at the forefront of maxillofacial surgery.
• Evidence-based content supports the newest, most up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic options available for a wide variety of clinical problems.
• Key Points and Pitfalls boxes clearly identify the most important information, as well as potential problem areas that can arise when treating patients.
• Available in print and digital formats that can be easily accessed via mobile tablets and smart phones in any setting, making it perfect for the modern student of surgery.
• NEW! Full-color images clearly depict pathologies, concepts, and procedures.
• EXPANDED and UPDATED! Expanded from 82 to 111 chapters with thoroughly revised content that reflects current information and advances in OMS, so clinicians and students can depend on this text as their go-to resource on oral maxillofacial surgery.
• NEW! 29 new state-of-the-art chapters covering new topics, including the salivary glands, thyroid and parathyroid glands, tissue engineering, navigational surgery, 3D modeling, and lasers in OMFS.
• NEW! Two new editors, Professors Brennan and Schliephake, and new section editors and contributors have helped bring advances in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery and offer a fresh perspective.
• UPDATED! Expanded chapter on cancer keeps you in the know.
Part 1: Trauma 1. Etiology and Changing Patterns of Maxillofacial Trauma Tim Forouzanfar 2. Primary Care of Maxillofacial Injuries Jan Roodenburg 3. Establishing a Clinical Diagnosis And Surgical Treatment Plan Christian Lindqvist and Riitta Seppänen-Kaijansinkko 4. Principles of Fracture Management: Reduction, Choice of Fixation, and Timing of Treatment Wolfgang Puelacher 5. Surgical Management of Mandibular Fractures Rudolf Bos 6. Condylar Fractures Richard A. Loukota and Khalid Abdel-Galil 7. Surgical Management of Maxillary and Zygomatic Fractures Nils-Claudius Bernhard Gellrich and Rüdiger M. Zimmerer 8. Surgical Management of Craniofacial, Nasoethmoid, and Grossly Comminuted Midface Fractures Ashraf Messiha 9. Periorbital and Intraorbital Trauma and Orbital Reconstruction Simon Holmes 10. Pediatric Maxillofacial Trauma Bodo Hoffmeister 11. Primary Management of Soft Tissue Trauma and Nerve Reconstruction Rainer Schmelzeisen, Tobias Fretwurst and Nils-Claudius Bernhard Gellrich 12. Neurosurgical Considerations in Craniofacial Trauma Peter C. Whitfield 13. Management of Military Ballistic Injuries to the Face and Neck Neil Mackenzie
Part 2: Oncology 14. The molecular biology of head and neck cancer Jag Dhanda and Richard J. Shaw 15. Prognostic Factors in Oral, Oropharyngeal, and Salivary Gland Cancer Richard J. Shaw, James Brown and Janet Mary Risk 16. Molecular Biology of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Mediated Head and Neck Cancer Andrew Graeme Schache 17. The Team Approach in the Management of Head and Neck Cancer Ramchandani Parkash and Simon Ellis 18. The Role of Diagnostic Radiology in Head and Neck Cancer Julian Eamon Kabala 19. Heath-Related Quality of Life (HRQOL) in Head and Neck Surgery Simon N. Rogers and Anastasios Kanatas 20. Radiotherapy in the Management of Orofacial Cancer Charles Gerald Kelly 21. Chemotherapy and Targeted Agents Kevin J. Harrington
Section 1: Principles of Ablative Surgery 22. Anesthesia and Airway Management for Oral Cancer and Microvascular Surgery Alison Chalmers 23. Ablative Surgery for Cancer of the Tongue, Floor of Mouth, and Mandible Henning Schliephake 24. Ablative Surgery for Malignant Tumours of the Maxilla, Nasal, and Paranasal Sinuses Wilfried Wagner and Bilal Al-Nawas 25. NECK DISSECTON Ludi Smeele 26. Branchial Cysts Ben C. Green and Peter A. Brennan 27. Primary Neck Masses Christopher Harris 28. Vascular Lesions of the Head and Neck Jens Bodem 29. Tumors of the Skull Base Robert A. Ord 30. Locally Aggressive Benign Jaw Tumors Eric R. Carlson
Section 2: Principles of Reconstructive Surgery 31. Principles of Reconstruction Mark L. Urken and Ilya Likhterov 32. Principles of Microvascular Surgery Abdul Ahmed and Michael Gilhooly 33. Reconstruction of the Maxilla Joseph Helman 34. Mandibular Reconstruction Jürgen Hoffmann and Dominik Horn 35. The Radial Forearm Christopher M.E. Avery 36. Common Free Vascularized Flaps: The Fibula Joshua E. Lubek 37. The Rectus Abdominis Abdul Ahmed 38. Common Free Vascularized Flaps: The Scapula - Henning Schliephake 39. Common Free Vascularized Flaps: The Latissimus Dorsi Norbert R. Kübler 40. Vascularised Iliac Crest Grafts Andrew Lyons and Rabindra P. Singh 41. The Anterolateral Thigh and Other Perforator Flaps Peirong Yu 42. Other Free Flaps Used in Head and Neck Reconstruction Alexander Johann Gaggl Sr. 43. Local and Regional Flap Reconstruction of Maxillofacial Defects Rui P. Fernandes and Michael R. MARKIEWICZ 44. Facial Transplantation Eduardo D. Rodriguez 45. Tissue engineering Henning Schliephake, Jörg Wiltfang and Hendrik Naujokat
Section 3: Surgical Management of Salivary Disease 46. Principles of Management of Neoplastic Salivary Gland Disease Siegmar Reinert 47. Imaging of Salivary Glands Gitta Madani 48. Surgical Techniques for Parotid and Submandibular Glands and Ranulae Katherine George 49. Salivary Endoscopy Mark McGurk and Jonathan E. Gottlieb 50. Immediate Facial Nerve Reconstruction Following Iatrogenic Injuries William Townley
Section 4: Surgical Management of Facial Skin Tumors 51. Skin Cancer of the Head and Neck Daryl R. Godden and Mark K. Singh 52. Cutaneous Lesions of the Periorbital and Lid Region Jörg Wiltfang, Hendrik Naujokat and Jerry N. Farrier 53. Cutaneous and Mucosal Lip Lesions and their Reconstruction Kunmi A. Fasanmade and Jerry N. Farrier 54. Nonsurgical Management of Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Anita Takwale and Margaret Jean Coyle
Section 5: Surgical Rehabilitation and Long Term Care 55. Prosthetic Rehabilitation and Implantology after Cancer Ablation Beomjune B. Kim 56. Reconstruction After Tumor Ablation: Extra-Oral Implants Friedrich-Wilhelm Neukam 57. Palliative Therapy, Terminal Care, and Counseling Friedemann Nauck
Part 3: Craniofacial Deformity 58. Classification, Diagnosis and Etiology of Craniofacial Deformities Douglas P. Sinn and David Yates 59. Principles of Craniofacial Surgery and the Management of Complications Timothy A. Turvey 60. Psychosocial Aspects of Visual Facial Difference Adam Blancher 61. Surgical Management of Craniosynostosis Ghali E. Ghali, Jennifer E. Woerner and Jason E. Dashow 62. Hemifacial Microsomia: The Disorder and Its Surgical Management Bonnie L. Padwa 63. Treacher Collins Syndrome David A. Koppel 64. Osteodistraction: The Present and the Future Cesar A. Guerrero and Eric Arnaud 65. Reanimation in Congenital Disorders Rudolf F. Buntic
Section 2: Surgical Management of Cleft Lip and Palate Patients 66. Cleft Lip and Palate and Evidence-based Care Serryth Colbert and Simon Van Eeden 67. Techniques for cleft lip repair David Drake and Serryth Colbert 68. Technique for cleft Palate Repair Brian Sommerlad 69. Alveolar Cleft Defect Bone Grafting Adrian Sugar and Serryth Colbert 70. Secondary Cleft Surgery Chris Neil Penfold and Rachel Anne Mumford 71. The Role of the Speech and Language Therapist in the Care of the Individual with Cleft Palate and Velopharyngeal Dysfunction Helen Extence and Siwan Cassidy 72. Secondary Palatal Surgery and Pharyngoplasty Nigel Mercer, Alistair R M Cobb and Victoria Beale 73. Orthodontics in Cleft Care Stephen Robinson
Section 3: Orthognathic Surgery 74. Surgical Planning in Orthognathic Surgery and Outcome Stability Larry M. Wolford 75. The Orthodontic Surgical Interface Thomas Aldridge 76. Orthognathic Surgical Techniques David E. Frost and Michael P. Powers 77. Avoiding Surgical Complications in Orthognathic Surgery Ghali E. Ghali, Jennifer E. Woerner and Stavan Patel
Section 4: Esthetic Facial Surgery 78. Overview of Facial Aesthetic Surgery: Indications and Patient Selection Jon D. Perenack 79. Surgical Techniques: The Forehead and Brow Clark O. Taylor 80. Facelift T. William Evans 81. Management of the Aging Neck Angelo Cuzalina and C. Blake Smith 82. Cosmetic Surgery of the Eyes Michael J. Will 83. Basic Rhinoplasty Faisal A. Quereshy and Yirae Ort 84. Ear Reconstruction and pinaplasty Faisal A. Quereshy and Brady Burton 85. Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing Suzan Obagi and Rishi Kumar Gandhi 86. Facial Bone Sculpturing Stephen A. Schendel and Rishi Jay Gupta
Part 4: Oral Surgery, TMJ and Oral Medicine Section 1: Oral Surgery 87. Surgical Management of Non-Malignant Lesions of the Mouth Michael Bornstein and Martin Woods 88. Pathological Perspectives of Non-Malignant Lesions of the Mouth Gernot Jundt 89. Fibrous Dysplasia Timothy Lloyd and Natasha Louise Berridge 90. Surgical endodontics Frank Peter Strietzel 91. Avoiding and Managing Complications in Oral and Dento-Alveolar Surgery Ravinder Pabla 92. Orofacial Infections Amir Ketabchi and Nabeela Ahmed 93. Implant Treatment: Modern Techniques Including Dynamic Navigation Michael S. Block 94. Controversies in office based surgery Shahme Ahamed Farook
Section 2: TMJ Surgery 95. Assessment and Conservative Management of the Temporomandibular Joint Nigel Shaun Matthews and David Chapireau 96. Arthrocentesis and Arthroscopic Management of the TMJ Andrew J. Sidebottom and KenIchiro Murakami 97. The Role of Open Surgery in the Management of Temporomandibular Disorders Florencio Monje and Nadeem Saeed 98. Management of Dislocation of the TMJ Andrew J. Sidebottom, Nabeela Ahmed and Sujeev Rajapakse 99. Temporomandibular Joint Ankylosis Divya Mehrotra and Andrew J. Sidebottom 100. TMJ Reconstruction: Joint Replacement Alternatives Louis Gerard Mercuri
Section 3: Oral medicine 101. Neuropathic Orofacial Pain Henry Alan Gremillion 102. Orofacial Pain Henry Alan Gremillion 103. Medical management of oral mucosal lesions Andrea Maria Schmidt-Westhausen 104. Human Factors Recognition and Ways To Minimise Error in the Operating Room Peter A. Brennan
기타 도서와 관련된 문의사항은 고객센터(02-854-2738) 또는 저희 성보의학서적 홈페이지내 도서문의 게시판에 문의바랍니다.
고객님께서 저희 성보의학서적에서 주문을 하신 주문번호가 생성이 되면 그에 따른 발송준비 및 배송절차는 다음과 같습니다
- 일반적으로 배송기간은 입금확인일로부터 3일 이내 배송을 원칙으로 합니다. 이는 재고가 확보된 도서의 경우입니다.
- 단, 산간이나 지방의 고객의 경우. 약 1~2일이 더 소요될 수 있습니다.
- 배송의 시점은 고객님의 주문 이후 입금확인 과정을 거쳐 배송이 됩니다.
- 주문도서의 배송 시 휴일이 포함된 경우는 24시간 순연됩니다.
- 배송료는 회원주문, 비회원주문 모두 2,500원 입니다. (일부 도서 및 산간지역은 추가 배송비 발생)
- 주문 금액이 30,000원 이상일 경우에는 무료로 배송해 드립니다.
- 반품/취소.환불 시 배송비는 무료로 배송이 되었을 경우, 처음 발생한 배송비까지 소급 적용될 수 있으며,
상품 하자로 인한 도서 교환시에는 무료로 가능합니다.
- 성보의학서적의 기본배송방법으로 택배서비스(한진택배&우체국)를 이용합니다.
- 배송완료후 3일이내에 교환/반품/환불을 하겠다는 의사를 전화 또는 E-mail을 통하여 알려주셔야 가능합니다.
- 배송완료후 어떠한 하자없이 구매한 도서를 교환/반품/환불하고자 할 경우 구매 당시 상태로 반환하시고,
반품시 발생하는 왕복 배송료는 고객님께서 부담하셔야 합니다.
- 대금은 반품 확인 후에, 카드취소/ 적립금 지급/ 계좌로 환불조치 해 드립니다.
- 개봉된 DVD, CD-ROM / 고객님 변심의 경우로 상품포장이 개봉된 경우나 상품이 훼손된 경우
- 수령일로 부터 7일이 경과한 상품
- 해외주문도서는 고객님의 요청에 의해 주문하는 '개인주문' 상품이며 선결제로 진행되는 도서이므로
주문시에는 단순한 고객변심/착오로 인한 취소, 반품, 교환은 불가능합니다
(단,배송된 도서가 파본일 경우에는 1주일 이내에 연락을 주시면 반품이나 교환 가능합니다)